- » EPA Inspection Reveals Violations of Renovation, Repair, and Painting Rule for Blue Springs, Mo., Renovation Company
- » EPA Commercials Encourage Parents To Hire Lead-Safe Certified Renovators
- » The One Piece of Equipment That Every Renovator Should Never Do With Out
- » RRP Enforcement Alert: $23,000 Penalty
- » Up To A $90,000 Penalty for Alleged RRP Violations.
We are looking for evidence, personal stories and/or studies that relate to the amount of lead that contractors are exposed to on the job. We would also like hard numbers on children that have been exposed to lead during renovations. Since contractors are more often in contact with lead, it seems logical that they will [...]
News ReleaseU.S. Environmental Protection AgencyNew England Regional OfficeApril 11, 2012Contact: Paula Ballentine,Conn. And Mass. Based Landlords Face Fines for Failing to Notify Tenants about Lead Paint EPA Fines Violators of the Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting RuleRelease Date: 04/05/2012Contact Information:Stacy Kika, Kika.firstname.lastname@example.org, 202-564-0906, 202-564-4355WASHINGTON – The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced three enforcement actions [...]