- » EPA Inspection Reveals Violations of Renovation, Repair, and Painting Rule for Blue Springs, Mo., Renovation Company
- » EPA Commercials Encourage Parents To Hire Lead-Safe Certified Renovators
- » The One Piece of Equipment That Every Renovator Should Never Do With Out
- » RRP Enforcement Alert: $23,000 Penalty
- » Up To A $90,000 Penalty for Alleged RRP Violations.
The One Piece of Equipment That Every Renovator Should Never Do With Out
Posted on March 16, 2013
That respirator that you are using might be a danger if it fogs up the protective glasses in the mask every time you exhale. So what do you do? You take the mask off as being able to see seems more important than breathing at the moment. The hazards you are trying to protect yourself from is now in your lungs and on your face.
Money Back Guarantee- If you try 3M's P100 Half-Faced Lead Abatment and Mold Remediation Respirator face mask and you are not 100% satisfied, we will refund you money with no delay or questions.
Ask around. I have been told by customers that they have been using the same mask for over two years. Did I mention that this mask actually fits your face and the replacement filters are super cheap.