The D-Lead® Paint Test Kit quickly and simply determines if a paint sample contains less than the USEPA regulated lead limit (1.0 mg/cm2).
- The only test for lead in paint that is both ETV Tested and EPA Recognized* for use on drywall, plaster, wood and ferrous metal surfaces.
- Quickly determine if a paint sample contains less than the USEPA regulated lead limit.
- Test for lead and lead chromate based paints in minutes.
- Small 3/16" sample required (sample tool included).
- D-Wipe® Prep Towels (included) reduce the chance of contamination of samples.
1 case includes 6X 24 Test Contractor Kits
Each kit is a 24 Test Contractor Kit
24 Bottles of Test Solution 1
1 Bottle of Test Solution 2
25 D-Wipe Cleaning Towels
1 Sampling Tool
1 Cleaning Rod
1 Razor Blade with Handle
25 Sample Catch Trays
1 Waste Disposal Bag with Neutralizing Agent
D-Lead Test Kit accurate and easy
Posted by Shanahan on 25th Jul 2011
I started with a small 6 pack of D-Lead Test Kits, but have since moved up to the 24-pack sold here. While not as simple as the old swab tests, at least it works on drywall, wood, plaster, block, aluminum, etc. The swabs don't work on certain colors of paint. This test gave a clear reading pretty much right away... there was no guessing needed. I did have an issue with the expiration date, but now they include "verification strips" so you can double check your test if there's any doubt.